KIDS' CLUB for children from 3 y.o. to 5 years old
Through the adventures of Piou Piou and his friends, younger children can discover the joy of the snow in a safe and fun environment. Learning ski during their holidays should remain a pleasure.
A day at the Kids' Club:
- Meet in the morning between 9.30am to 10.00am
- Discovering and learning ski and having fun in the snow between 10am to 11.30am
- A break is possible in the end of the morning
- 11.30am the children who have lunch with us return in the Club
- Parents return between 12pm and 12.25pm
- Meals: the supervisors look after the children, their wellness, their diet and their resting time until 2.00pm
- Meet in the afternoon between 2.00pm and 2.30pm
- Afternoon programme is the same as the morning session
- End of activities and parents return between 4.45pm to 5.00pm.
The Kids' Club reserves the right to modify the day according to the weather conditions.
On the first day, I should come with:
- A ski pass is mandatory to go at Caboche Kids' Club (the ski pass is free for the child under 5 y.o. if you present the child's ID).
- All my equipment marked with my name: shoes, skis, helmet, mittens, glasses, sunscreen
- If I don't want to ski on the first day, it is not a matter! I observe, I play in the snow, I have fun with my new friends !
- If I have lunch at the Kids' Club, I should bring my cuddly toy.
Important : the medical form
- File to upload on our website
- It must be filled in before coming to the Club and sent by e-mail with a copy of the child's ID.
- It is necessary for a warm and customized welcome
- It records all the important information (contacts, troubles, etc)
- All reservations without the medical form won't be taken into account
- The last minute cancellation: 55€ fees are applied.