10 safety rules
For the smooth running and operation of lessons with ESF, please respect the following rules:
- Upload your e-card (course ticket) from your booking confirmation you received or download My ESF App to have it with you. (It is not necessary to print it).
- The instructors have the lists of participants on their smartphone and they take the register at the begining of each course.
- Each lesson card is issued for an individual.
- Arrive on time to the start of lessons, group or private: any delays will be part of the lesson.
- Have the correct Lift Pass with you for the lesson.
- Have the correct equipment and make sure it has been set correctly for you.
- E.S.F recommends to its clients/pupils to ensure that they have the adequate insurance cover for them and their family, and if necessary to subscribe to a specific one (as E-Gloo Protect). Click here for E-gloo Protect Insurance.