Private lessons in Nordic Ski (or Cross Country) as we know it!
sessions dedicated to your wishes
Cross Country - Biathlon - Nordic Walking
From the start of your Cross Country journey you will learn the magic of this traditional sport. You will meet our team of instructors at Mont d'Arbois or on the site of La Livraz. Whether you are a group or a family discover Nordic skiing in all its forms.
Revitalising activities in an exceptional setting to make you want more!
- Classic cross-country skiing: Ideal for beginners, parallel skis with scales for a snag of the snow in the trails.
- Skating cross-country skiing : Skating steps with smooth skis giving a greater sensation of gliding on the snow.
- Biathlon 10 meters: Initiation to biathlon from 7 years old, it combines air rifle shooting and cross-country skiing in a minimum of a 2 hour lesson (The installation of the shooting range can exceptionally be done on the time of the lesson)
- Biathlon 22LR at 50 meters - as on the TV ! From 16 years old, 2 people max and a minimum of a 2.5 hour lesson. Rates and availability on request.
- Nordic Ski-Cross: On the site of La Livraz, the slope is designed with jumps, raised turns and bumps.
- Nordic Walking: Open to all (from 7 years old) on pedestrian snow trails, without snowshoe but with the help of walking sticks (not provided), in groups, in family or on your own, enjoy a new outdoor wellness activity.