Advice for PARENTS
So Children can benefit the most out of their lessons, please ensure:
- Equip them correctly: coat, salopettes, helmet, mittens, glasses, sunscreen, handkerchiefs, boots and ski's set to the right size.
- Mark their clothes and skis.
- Avoid staying with your child during their lesson or speaking with them. Trust us to care and teach your child, we have great experience.
- Inform us of any health problems with your child.
- Helmets are mandatory for children lessons with ESF.
- Leave the decisions of level change to the instructor, they will ensure your child is skiing at their correct level.
For the smooth running and operation of Lessons with ESF please respect the following rules:
- Be equipped with your lesson/course card at the start of group or private lessons.
- Show your lesson card with date and time to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson.
- Each lesson card is issued for an individual.
- Arrive on time to the start of lessons, group or private: any delays will be part of the lesson.
- Have the correct Lift Pass with you for the lesson.
- Have the correct equipment that is set correctly.
- ESF do not insure students, please ensure you have adequate insurance cover for you and your family.